Monday 29 June 2015

Another new build! (PART 1)


I really need to stop starting new kits before finishing current builds. I've lost count on the builds currently in progress, however, I have a good excuse with this one, and that's that I've joined a group build over on YoutTube.  

It's the first time I've attempted such a modern machine, but looking at the quality of this lovely new Meng kit, I'm going to have an enjoyable experience.

(Photo credit - google images)

The photo above is of an M3A3 in Iraq wearing the 'BUSK' armour, and this will be the inspiration for my build.  I would like to break up the desert yellow with NATO camo, and also have some armour skirt sections missing, odd coloured road wheels, and other such points of interest.

See part 2 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment